Aroideana

manudev madhavan

May 19, 2011, 7:45:41 AM5/19/11
to indiantreepix

Dear all,

Do anybody have access to Aroideana, the journal of International aroid society
Need to get 2 papers in Araceae

regards

Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow
Systematic & Floristic Lab,
Department of Botany,
Centre for Postgraduate Studies & Research
St. Joseph's College, Devagiri
Kozhikode- 673 008
Mob: 9496470738

J.M. Garg

Aug 25, 2011, 4:48:11 AM8/25/11
to efloraofindia, cory...@hotmail.com, manudevk...@gmail.com, jorge....@gmail.com

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)