Sikkim Flower:7

Ratna Ghosh

Nov 12, 2010, 7:10:02 AM11/12/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, naturep...@googlegroups.com, prakrit...@gmail.com
Hi

Plenty of this flowering shrubs have been seen in South Sikkim. I tried to get the ID from Stainton & Polunin's 'Flowers of the Himalaya'.
Possibly it is Luculia gratissima. Experts may kindly comment.

Thanks and regards,
Ratna Ghosh
Luculia gratissima_SSikkim97 copy.psd ch.jpg

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Nov 13, 2010, 12:14:19 AM11/13/10
to efloraofindia
Luculia gratissima
Pankaj

On Nov 12, 5:10 pm, Ratna Ghosh <ratn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Plenty of this flowering shrubs have been seen in South Sikkim. I tried to
> get the ID from Stainton & Polunin's 'Flowers of the Himalaya'.
> Possibly it is *Luculia gratissima. *Experts may kindly comment.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Ratna Ghosh
>
>  Luculia gratissima_SSikkim97 copy.psd ch.jpg
> 156KViewDownload

JM Garg

Dec 15, 2017, 1:23:15 AM12/15/17
to efloraofindia, Ratna, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Luculia gratissima_SSikkim97 copy.psd ch.jpg