Two good ebooks for download

Balkar Arya

Feb 6, 2011, 9:48:24 AM2/6/11
to indiantreepix
Dear Members following are the links
to two Books
1. Describing Species: Practical Taxonomic Procedure for Biologists by Judith E Winston
 2. Orchids
or
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/3v8nlnwae
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

tanay bose

Feb 6, 2011, 9:59:30 AM2/6/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Thanks Balkar Ji !!
Thanks for sharing
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Balkar Arya

Feb 6, 2011, 10:01:39 AM2/6/11
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Welcome Tanay

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 6, 2011, 10:29:11 AM2/6/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
DESCRIBING SPECIES is one of the best books in the world to refer to
if you want to describe a new species or want to know HOW, WHEN and
WHAT is done to describe a new species.
Unfortunately, on the link all pages are not there on the pdf file, so
if some one needs then do let me know as we have a hard copy of this
in the library. I can scan and send those pages but only after
February.
Thanks a lot for sharing the link Balkar sir.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

manudev madhavan

Feb 11, 2011, 7:26:19 AM2/11/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Balkar ji
--
Manudev K Madhavan
Systematic & Floristic Lab,