Commelina-leaved Habenaria flowering

Neil Soares

Sep 22, 2011, 1:33:29 PM9/22/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Was at my farm at Shahapur with Pravin Kawale and few other friends over the weekend. Habenaria commelinifolia had commenced flowering.
 Sending a few photographs. My previous photographs are available at this link :

However Wagchora [Pecteilis gigantea] is showing no such disposition. According to Pravin the delay could be attributed to the heavy monsoons this year.
                                        With regards,
                                          Neil Soares.
4 orchids in various stages of blooming.jpg
Habenaria commelinifolia flowering 1.jpg
Habenaria commelinifolia flowering 2.jpg

Balkar Arya

Sep 22, 2011, 8:26:32 PM9/22/11
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Beautiful shot Neil Ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Sep 22, 2011, 8:55:00 PM9/22/11
to efloraofindia
Thats a great image and yes Habenaria commelinifolia for sure. In our
place (Chhotanagpur hills) it used to flower at around July - August
only....
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Pankaj

On Sep 23, 8:26 am, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Beautiful shot Neil Ji
>
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Neil Soares <drneilsoa...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>
> >   Hi,
> >  Was at my farm at Shahapur with Pravin Kawale and few other friends over
> > the weekend. Habenaria commelinifolia had commenced flowering.
> >  Sending a few photographs. My previous photographs are available at this
> > link :
>
> >https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/bd...

hari lal

Sep 23, 2011, 12:03:20 AM9/23/11