Lagerstroemia parviflora [Nana]

Neil Soares

Aug 30, 2011, 6:37:00 AM8/30/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Sending some of my more recent photographs of L.parviflora [Nana].
                      With regards,
                        Neil Soares.
Lagerstroemia parviflora,Nana leaves.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 1.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 2.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 3.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 4.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 5.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana fruiting 1.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana fruiting 2.jpg

Balkar Arya

Aug 30, 2011, 8:36:51 AM8/30/11
to Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
Nice Catch Thanks for sharing Neil Ji
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

H S

Sep 3, 2011, 1:57:58 AM9/3/11
to Balkar Arya, Neil Soares, indian...@googlegroups.com
yes Lagerstroemia parviflora,, nice pics
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2019, 7:21:57 AM4/23/19
to efloraofindia, Neil Soares
After going through all the posts in efi site, I feel it is closer to images, details and keys at Lagerstroemia microcarpa
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

Lagerstroemia parviflora,Nana leaves.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 1.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 2.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 3.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 4.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana flowering 5.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana fruiting 1.jpg
Lagerstroemia parviflora, Nana fruiting 2.jpg

radha veach

Apr 23, 2019, 7:25:13 AM4/23/19
to efloraofindia
Yes, it is L. microcarpa
Unfortunately there has been lots of confusion due to different classification of the two species by Dr. Almeida.

regards
Radha

J.M. Garg

Apr 23, 2019, 7:36:16 AM4/23/19
to efloraofindia, radha veach, Neil Soares
Thanks a lot, Radha ji.