A new synonym of Zeuxine grandis (Orchidaceae)

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 21, 2011, 12:50:20 PM2/21/11
to indiantreepix
http://www.richardiana.com/?rub=resumes&no=XI2f

This work is important firstly taxonomically as we have merged an
endemic orchid of Uttarakhand with a non endemic so reducing the
number of endemic orchids of Uttarakhand.
Secondly because, it was my dream to have an article with BSI and that
too with Dr. Chowdhery is a big deal. He is the author of Orchids of
Arunachal Pradesh.
Will share the pdf soon.
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Pankaj Kumar

Feb 23, 2011, 1:31:18 PM2/23/11
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Please find the pdf of the article attached.

Bhattacharjee, A., P.Kumar, H.J.Chowdhery and G.S.Rawat. 2011. A new
synonym for Zeuxine grandis (Orchidaceae). Richardiana 11 (2): 98 -
103.

Regards
Pankaj

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Pankaj Kumar <sahani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Prashant sir
> You may please send me a mail with your postal address on
> pankaj...@rediffmail.com or pan...@wii.gov.in
> Pankaj
>

> On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Pankaj ji,
>> I am really thrilled to see your contribution, specifically when it come s
>> to Orchids. Keep going and our best wishes are  with you always.
>>
>> Secondly, may i request you to send me a DVD of Floras which you have
>> prepared. I would like to keep it with me for ref.
>>
>> My res. address..
>> Prashant Awale
>> 67, Sabarigiri,
>> Anushaktinagar,
>> Mumbai-400094
>> Ph. 9969750663.
>>
>> If U R visiting Mumbai anytime, do call me and drop in to my place..
>>
>> regards
>> Prashant

Richardiana_11_2_-Zeuxine.pdf

Muthu Karthick

Feb 26, 2011, 1:12:07 AM2/26/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Many thanks for the article sir.
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust