Please Validate

Nidhan Singh

Dec 20, 2010, 8:54:19 AM12/20/10
to efloraofindia
Dear All,
These pics belong to common tree in Shimla, having glabrous, leathery,
minutely dentate leaves and five-lobed fruit, seeds orange in colour.
I guess this to be Euonymus tingens.Experts please validate.
Thanks and Regards,
Dr. Nidhan Singh,
I.B. (PG) College,
Panipat-132103
Ph. 09416371227
Euonymus tingens.JPG
Euonymus tingens (1).JPG

tanay bose

Dec 20, 2010, 9:40:40 AM12/20/10
to Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
nice plant something new for me thanks for sharing
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 20, 2010, 3:10:52 PM12/20/10
to tanay bose, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
May be Euonymus tingens

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 13, 2011, 9:18:37 PM1/13/11
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, TANAY BOSE, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Resurfacing again for ID confirmation

Earlier feedback

Me..............................................................May be Euonymus tingens

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Euonymus tingens.JPG
Euonymus tingens (1).JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2011, 3:58:40 AM4/25/11
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

May be Euonymus tingens

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

May 18, 2011, 7:09:33 AM5/18/11
to efloraofindia, Tabish, Nidhan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, amit chauhan

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

May be Euonymus tingens

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”