Trail to Tungarli - Rajmachi Forest

Rajesh Sachdev

Jul 20, 2011, 4:40:28 AM7/20/11
to wild mumbai, hopethane, efloraindia, Mumbainaturalists
Time
Sunday, July 31 · 8:30am - 05:00pm

Location

Created By

More Info
Monsoon is set well enough now. The Flora and Fauna has transformed into new colors in the Sahyadris.The Birdlife is well camouflaged and Flora at its peak. The insects and butterflies are in wings and reptiles in search of the food, which is easily available for all of them.
Well, this is not a trek but a nature (or to say flora) walk being organised on Tungarli-Rajmachi Forest Area (say apprx 5-6 kms of walk), near Lonavala - Khandala ridge.The walk is open for any and everyone (with certain limitations of number of participants). We have no experts and all would be self observe and self identify individuals. And that is the fun of it. So lets pack your backpack and get into any tarsnport , which would take you to Lonavala and meet us at ST bus stand sharp at 8AM. All to pay their own expenses and to carry their own supply of food and water. We shall be back by evening or late evening. For any assistance, call Rajesh Sachdev on 9890255616

Those on Facebook, can RSVP on the link.