Happy Baisakhi to to all

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 14, 2011, 8:30:34 AM4/14/11
to efloraofindia
WISHING HAPPY BAISAKHI TO ALL THE MEMBERS

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Apr 14, 2011, 9:44:57 AM4/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks and same to you
Happy Baishaki to all members too
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Apr 14, 2011, 10:00:58 AM4/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Let the new year begin with lot of happiness to all the members of eFI.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

mani nair

Apr 14, 2011, 10:36:39 AM4/14/11
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Gurcharan ji and wish you and all members a Very Happy Baisakhi.

Regards,

Mani.

Yazdy Palia

Apr 14, 2011, 12:04:51 PM4/14/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Happy Baisakhi to you and to every member of eflora. Regards
Happy Vishu too for all my friends from Kerala.
Regards
Yazdy.

Satish Chile

Apr 15, 2011, 1:51:53 AM4/15/11
to Yazdy Palia, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Veerji for Baisakhi greetings I reciprocate u the same.
--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile