eFI Man of the July'11- Sh. Gurucharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Jul 28, 2011, 6:24:44 AM7/28/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,
From this month onwards, we start eFI Man/ Woman of the Month.

For July'11, this goes to Singh ji for 307 messages already posted (upto 28/7/11) as per details below ( I think he would have won the maximum number of times since he joined):
http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/about?hl=en_IN

Next closest is Balkar ji with 207 messages. And other substantial contributors are Giby ji, Usha di & Hemson (Alfred) ji being among top five.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Dinesh Valke

Jul 28, 2011, 6:50:02 AM7/28/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations to Gurcharan ji, Balkar ji, Giby ji, Usha di and HS ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Satish Chile

Jul 28, 2011, 6:51:41 AM7/28/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulations to Gurucaharan ji.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dr. Satish Kumar Chile

Yazdy Palia

Jul 28, 2011, 6:55:47 AM7/28/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulations Dr. Gurcharan Singh ji, Balkar Ji, Giby ji, Usha di, &
Hemson ji.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

Mohan V. Chunkath

Jul 28, 2011, 6:55:58 AM7/28/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations to Gurcharan ji, Balkar ji, Giby ji, Usha di and HS
ji.
Regards,
Mohan

On Jul 28, 3:24 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> From this month onwards, we start eFI Man/ Woman of the Month.
>
> For July'11, this goes to Singh ji for 307 messages already posted (upto
> 28/7/11) as per details below ( I think he would have won the maximum number
> of times since he joined):http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/about?hl=en_IN
>
> Next closest is Balkar ji with 207 messages. And other substantial
> contributors are Giby ji, Usha di & Hemson (Alfred) ji being among top five.
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1630 members &
> 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of
> around 5000 species)

Smilax004

Jul 28, 2011, 7:06:45 AM7/28/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Gurcharan ji.

Regards,
Giby

On Jul 28, 3:55 pm, "Mohan V. Chunkath" <mohan.chunk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Congratulations to Gurcharan ji, Balkar ji, Giby ji, Usha di and HS
> ji.
> Regards,
> Mohan
>
> On Jul 28, 3:24 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Dear friends,
> > From this month onwards, we start eFI Man/ Woman of the Month.
>
> > For July'11, this goes to Singh ji for 307 messages already posted (upto
> > 28/7/11) as per details below ( I think he would have won the maximum number
> > of times since he joined):http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/about?hl=en_IN
>
> > Next closest is Balkar ji with 207 messages. And other substantial
> > contributors are Giby ji, Usha di & Hemson (Alfred) ji being among top five.
> > --
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
> > eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> > for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(morethan 1630 members &
> > 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(witha species database of
> > around 5000 species)

Muthu Karthick

Jul 28, 2011, 8:15:17 AM7/28/11
to Smilax004, efloraofindia
Cordial wishes Singhji... We are learning a lot from you...
--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org

Madhuri Raut

Jul 28, 2011, 8:50:45 AM7/28/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations to Gurcharan ji, Balkar ji, Giby ji, Usha di and HS ji.
Regards.
Bhagyashri

Mayur Nandikar

Jul 28, 2011, 10:23:17 AM7/28/11
to Madhuri Raut, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulations to all .............
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Ushadi micromini

Jul 28, 2011, 10:17:42 PM7/28/11
to efloraofindia
Suprabhaat and Pranaam Gucharanji...
Congratulations... Good idea of Garg ji to Salute you....
Truly a teacher..
I have learned a lot...
and am continuing to do so...
You are the top of the line....

AND
THANK YOU TABISH ji, Dinesh Valke ji and Garg ji...
and some others whose names I am missing this am...
but I know you are there...
for enormous contributions....
* Flowers of India* is the website that brought me to this group
and of course the ubiquitous photographs of all things Indian
on WIKI by Mr. Garg...
and excellent photos and encyclopedic database of Dr. Neil Soares and
collegiality and academic standards of Dr. Vijashankar Raman...
and who can ignore Tanay ...
And I would like to mention UBC Botany photo of the day...

WOW .... so many good folks.... and sites...
Usha di

===============

On Jul 28, 7:23 pm, Mayur Nandikar <mayurnandi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations to all .............
>

> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hearty congratulations to Gurcharan ji, Balkar ji, Giby ji, Usha di and HS
> > ji.
> > Regards.
> > Bhagyashri
>
> > On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Dear friends,
> >> From this month onwards, we start eFI Man/ Woman of the Month.
>
> >> For July'11, this goes to Singh ji for 307 messages already posted (upto
> >> 28/7/11) as per details below ( I think he would have won the maximum number
> >> of times since he joined):
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/about?hl=en_IN
>
> >> Next closest is Balkar ji with 207 messages. And other substantial
> >> contributors are Giby ji, Usha di & Hemson (Alfred) ji being among top five.
> >>  --
> >> With regards,
> >> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> >> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> >> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species*& eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> >> alphabetically & place-wise):
> >>http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use
> >> them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> >> For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> >> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> >>http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1630 members &
> >> 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> >>https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database of

kiran srivastava

Jul 29, 2011, 4:40:16 AM7/29/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
My eFI Woman vote will always go to "Poison Ivy" played by the gorgeous Uma Thurman in the 1997 movie, Batman & Robin.

Cheers,
Kiran Srivastava
Mumbai