Brick kilns in Tala village destroying forest and Natural habitat / corridor of Tigers

1 view

satyendra tiwari

Mar 30, 2011, 12:25:56 AM3/30/11
to efloraofindia
http://skayinbandhavgarh.blogspot.com/2011/03/help-to-control-brick-kilns-in-tala_30.html

Dear All,
May i request you to please help in saving the prominent corridor for widlife around Bandhavgarh National Park by writing an email to Collector Umaria for the same.
All the details are put in my blog.
Thanks.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Pankaj Oudhia

Apr 15, 2011, 2:40:03 AM4/15/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Satyendra ji,

      Thanks for raising important issue. Please prepare film showing the real impact of these kilns on flora. Many years back I prepared a report on impact of pollution on Biodiversity. You can watch it here

Impact of Industrial Pollution on Biodiversity in Chhattisgarh. Part-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlX4kIA7xE

I am planning to visit your region for flora not for Tigers. Will try to support you in this important issue by preparing short film.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia