Guaacum officinale be seen on the eastern seaboard ?

J.M. Garg

Feb 27, 2011, 1:13:29 AM2/27/11
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micrmini
Forwarding pl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ushadi micrmini <micromi...@gmail.com>
Date: 27 February 2011 05:12
Subject: Requested group membership
To: indiantre...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sirs: I have sent a request to join yoour group today.....
please let me know asap....thanks.....

I would like to know if Guaacum officinale be seen on the eastern
seaboard?  Calcutta to be specific. Rennee posted one in Bombay...

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1500 members & 60,000 messages on 15/1/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

J.M. Garg

Feb 28, 2011, 6:40:30 AM2/28/11
to efloraofindia, ushadi Micromini
Forwarding pl. for any assistance in the matter.

Feb 28, 2011, 7:07:51 AM2/28/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ushadi Micromini
Hello Usha ji ... there is good hope of finding at least one tree in Kolkata; as cited in http://www.mayflowersnursery.com/product_details.php?pid=186&sid=86&co=5&ch=1
To start with, please try knowing whether it is found in the botanical garden.

Regards.
Dinesh