A climber for ID (23/06/2011 NSJ-03)

Narendra Joshi

Jun 23, 2011, 12:53:52 AM6/23/11

Jun 23, 2011, 12:55:24 AM6/23/11
#15, second main road,

Jun 23, 2011, 8:32:25 AM6/23/11
to efloraofindia
Clematis species mostly heracleifolia group. (Reference www.
toptropicals.com)

On Jun 23, 9:55 am, Muthu Karthick <nmk....@gmail.com> wrote:
> A *Clematis* sp. from Ranunculaceae?

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 24, 2011, 11:17:18 AM6/24/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
I hope it is Philadelphus sp., I photographed it today from Pahalgam

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Narendra Joshi

Jun 24, 2011, 11:26:32 AM6/24/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Thanks Muthu JI, Mahadeswara Ji, Gurcharan Ji

Regards,

Narendra Joshi

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 24, 2011, 10:52:23 PM6/24/11
to Narendra Joshi, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Sorry for mistaking with Philadelphus, both have 4 white petals, but latter has simple leaves and is a shrub.

Muthu ji is right, it is Clematis, I hope C. montana

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Na Bha

Jun 25, 2011, 6:15:56 AM6/25/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Narendra Joshi, Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Yes it is clematis montana.
sending fotos from my garden in a separate mail
Nalini