Corydalis...?? Kalatope id al110411

Alok Mahendroo

Apr 11, 2011, 12:36:07 PM4/11/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,
I think this is a species of Corydalis... leave it to your expert
appraisal..

Location Kalatope, Chamba
Altitude 2100 mt
Habit herb
Habitat wild/growing by a stream
Height 10inches

regards
Alok
--
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,

DSCN6729.jpg
DSCN6735.jpg
DSCN6736.jpg

Na Bha

Apr 11, 2011, 5:13:47 PM4/11/11
to Alok Mahendroo, indian...@googlegroups.com
very nice foto of Lerchensporn (Germanname)
Thanks for sharing.
Nalini

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 11, 2011, 9:39:07 PM4/11/11
to Na Bha, Alok Mahendroo, indian...@googlegroups.com
May be Corydalis rutifolia

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Alok Mahendroo

Apr 12, 2011, 9:54:53 AM4/12/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Gurcharan ji for the id..
and also Nalini ji for the appreciation, and yes the photo was nice but
not because of my camerawork.. but it simply was beautiful.......
regards
Alok

J.M. Garg

Jul 31, 2011, 2:36:28 AM7/31/11
to efloraofindia, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, sahani...@gmail.com, prajn...@gmail.com, parm...@sancharnet.in, amit...@gmail.com, alokis...@gmail.com, nabha meghani

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“very nice foto of Lerchensporn (Germanname)
Thanks for sharing.
Nalini”

“May be Corydalis rutifolia

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

Jul 31, 2011, 4:03:49 AM7/31/11
to Alok Mahendroo, indiantreepix
I like the pictures (especially the second one). The details the plant
are well captured.
Such pictures would provide opportunity to learn plants of the
Himalayas for people like me who never been to the Himalayas.

Yes it is the beauty of nature and the perception through lens made
the pictures beautiful.

Regards,
Giby

>  DSCN6729.jpg
> 110KViewDownload
>
>  DSCN6735.jpg
> 80KViewDownload
>
>  DSCN6736.jpg
> 68KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 23, 2011, 12:49:54 AM9/23/11
to Smilax004, Alok Mahendroo, indiantreepix
Yes Corydalis rutifolia

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2020, 8:31:31 AM5/10/20
to efloraofindia, Isabelle & Alok
Can it be Corydalis murreeana Jafri ?

May 11, 2020, 6:17:30 AM5/11/20
to efloraindia, Isabelle & Alok
Looks close!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 13, 2020, 3:46:39 AM5/13/20
to efloraofindia, Isabelle & Alok
Thanks a lot, Magnus ji.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).
<DSCN6729.jpg><DSCN6735.jpg><DSCN6736.jpg>

Dr Magnus Lärksporre Lidén

Uppsala University, EBC: Systematic Biology
Norbyvägen 18D, 75236 Uppsala, Sweden
magnus...@ebc.uu.se
Researcher
Editor Symbolae Botanicae Upsalienses
Subject editor (India) Nordic Journal of Botany

Senior scientific curator
Göteborg Botanic Garden
Carl Skottsbergs gata 22A, 41319 Göteborg
Cogitavi, ergo eram

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy

J.M. Garg

May 13, 2020, 4:33:18 AM5/13/20
to efloraofindia, Isabelle & Alok
Thanks, Magnus ji.

From: Alok Mahendroo <alokis...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 at 22:09
To: <indian...@googlegroups.com>

<DSCN6729.jpg><DSCN6735.jpg><DSCN6736.jpg>