TAXONOMY OF BAMBOO

prasanna gogate

Apr 1, 2011, 11:02:07 PM4/1/11
to efloraofindia
DEAR ALL
 I WANT TO LERN TAXONOMY OF BAMBOO. PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION OR ANY COURSE OR TRAINING.  THANK YOU SIR.

REGARDS
PRASANNA GOGATE

manudev madhavan

Apr 2, 2011, 12:56:01 AM4/2/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia
You may contact Kerala Forest Research Institute

--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

Vijayadas D

Apr 2, 2011, 1:03:29 AM4/2/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia, manudevk...@gmail.com
You may can  approach  Tropical Botanical Gardens Research Institute -TBGRI  at Palode, Trivandrum, Kerala
--
Vijayadas
Electro Saudi Services Ltd.

Vedprakash Singh

Apr 1, 2011, 11:13:06 PM4/1/11
to prasanna gogate, efloraofindia
dear mr gogate

here is a suggestion pls -

you may consult dr s s bisen 09403930511 staying at Nagpur ( may refer my name ) .  he is one of the leeding bamboo expert with a phd on it.  he is also a consultant to the north eastern states & two yrs back retired from the post of 'e' grade scientist from TFRI, Jabalpur /Deheradoon

thx n regds
v p singh