Flora of Chakrata: Erysimum sp from Chakrata

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 11:42:03 AM9/27/11

Sep 27, 2011, 9:24:43 PM9/27/11

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 9:29:54 PM9/27/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thank You Sir, I could not find its complete picture with leaves in my collection. Hope you may have

Ushadi micromini

Sep 27, 2011, 11:22:44 PM9/27/11
to efloraofindia
Tiny Wallflower...
we tried hard not be one as young adults at parties.. haha..
seriously though.. this color is new to me..
wall flowers I have grown in the past were all either pink or yellow,
a rare one was bluish -sort of

Usha di
=======