Sapium insigne (Royle) Trimen / Falconeria insignis Royle

Rajendra Shinde

Jan 16, 2011, 10:00:47 AM1/16/11
to indiantreepix Indian

Sapium insigne (Royle) Trimen is a synonym of Falconeria insignisRoyle

Small Size tree
Location: khandala to Duke's Nose via Tata Power station
P1010111 - Female flowers
P1010108 - Male flowers
P1010106 Male flower
P1010165 - Tree

--
Dr. Rajendra D. Shinde,
Director, Council of International Programmes,

P1010106.JPG
P1010108.JPG
P1010111.JPG
P1010165.JPG

tanay bose

Jan 16, 2011, 10:16:51 AM1/16/11
to Rajendra Shinde, indiantreepix Indian
Can you kindly indicate the location from the plant was recorded
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Rajendra Shinde

Jan 16, 2011, 10:18:53 AM1/16/11
to tanay bose, indiantreepix Indian
Khandala to Duke's Nose. (near Khandala, Western Ghats, Maharashtra)

tanay bose

Jan 16, 2011, 10:22:03 AM1/16/11
to Rajendra Shinde, indiantreepix Indian
Thanks Rajendra Ji
Tanay

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 16, 2011, 10:36:18 AM1/16/11
to Rajendra Shinde, indiantreepix Indian
Respected Shinde Sir,
Thanks a lot for sharing..... I wanted to add something to this if you
dont mind but now a days I feel scared what should I say and what I
shouldnt :(...
Regards
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)