Spiraea for ID : 141011 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 14, 2011, 2:20:26 AM10/14/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
A garden plant taken at Pahalgam on the 6th of Sept,11.
Spiraea?
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Oct 14, 2011, 2:22:32 AM10/14/11
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Sorry I forgot to attach picture in my first post.
Aarti
DSC_0536.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 14, 2011, 2:33:33 AM10/14/11
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Spiraea cantoniensis

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Anil Thakur

May 26, 2019, 10:19:44 AM5/26/19
to efloraofindia
Garg ji, this picture is doubtful under S. cantoniensis
Regards

J.M. Garg

Jun 12, 2019, 6:52:02 AM6/12/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, GurcharanSingh
May be Spiraea japonica L.f. as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0536.JPG

Anil Thakur

Jun 13, 2019, 2:55:36 AM6/13/19
to efloraofindia