Fwd: identification of grass cyperus

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2011, 3:44:58 AM4/25/11
to efloraofindia, vinayaka kanivebagilu, crazyg...@gmail.com, tanvee...@gmail.com, pch...@gmail.com, ravig...@rediffmail.com
Forwarding for Id assistance please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: vinayaka kanivebagilu <vinayak...@gmail.com>
Date: 25 April 2011 13:10
Subject: identification of grass cyperus
To: jmg...@gmail.com

Dear all,
Please help to id this grass found at Kuvempu University Campus Shankaraghatta Shimoga district.
Date: 24 Jan 2011
alt c:2228 ft MSL

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

DSCN1453.JPG

J.M. Garg

Apr 25, 2011, 8:02:39 AM4/25/11
to efloraofindia, vinayaka kanivebagilu, crazyg...@gmail.com, tanvee...@gmail.com, pch...@gmail.com, ravig...@rediffmail.com