eFl women for September among members: Bhaghyshree Ranade (Madhuri Raut)

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 30, 2011, 9:00:49 PM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members
The eFl women for September among members is fortunately a person who joined this Group only in July 2011, Ms Bhagyashree Ranade (Madhuri Raut). She has already posted more than 412 mails this month mostly consisting of upload of photographs. She is a real asset for the Group, intelligent and great interest in plants.
    I congratulate her on behalf of the whole group. Continue the good work Bhagyashree.

It is to her credit that she is the only member figuring in the top ten posters this month.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 9:19:24 PM9/30/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrts Bhagyashri Ji. Keep it up
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
360.gif

Madhuri Raut

Sep 30, 2011, 10:43:56 PM9/30/11
to Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Gurcharanji and Balkarji.

This has come as a surprise to me. The curiosity to know about the plants around me probably built up this number. It has been a great learning experience for me combined with intelligent interactions and sometimes fun filled too.

In the last two months just sitting at home I have witnessed plant life not only In India and its valleys and Ghats but also other continents like Australia thanks to Ushaprabhaji. It has been a joyful experience.

I think I now need to assimilate and understand more about plants identified before asking for further identifications.

Best regards
Bhagyashri
360.gif

Satish Phadke

Oct 1, 2011, 12:05:45 AM10/1/11
to Madhuri Raut, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats Madhuri ji
for the very active participation
--
Dr Satish Phadke
360.gif

Dinesh Valke

Oct 1, 2011, 12:14:54 AM10/1/11
to Satish Phadke, Madhuri Raut, Balkar Arya, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congratulations Bhagyashri ji.
Regards.
Dinesh
360.gif

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Oct 1, 2011, 12:59:32 AM10/1/11
to efloraofindia
Congrats Madhuri Mam...
Regards
Pankaj

On Oct 1, 12:14 pm, Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Bhagyashri ji.
> Regards.
> Dinesh
>

> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congrats Madhuri ji
> > for the very active participation
>
> > On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Thank you Gurcharanji and Balkarji.
>
> >> This has come as a surprise to me. The curiosity to know about the plants
> >> around me probably built up this number. It has been a great learning
> >> experience for me combined with intelligent interactions and sometimes fun
> >> filled too.
>
> >> In the last two months just sitting at home I have witnessed plant life
> >> not only In India and its valleys and Ghats but also other continents like
> >> Australia thanks to Ushaprabhaji. It has been a joyful experience.
>
> >> I think I now need to assimilate and understand more about plants
> >> identified before asking for further identifications.
>
> >> Best regards
> >> Bhagyashri

>  360.gif
> < 1KViewDownload

Mohan V. Chunkath

Oct 1, 2011, 1:02:03 AM10/1/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Congrats! Madhuri ji
Mohan

Mayur Nandikar

Oct 1, 2011, 1:57:09 AM10/1/11
to Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Congrats Bhagyashri ji
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 2:41:23 AM10/1/11
to Mayur Nandikar, Dr Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia
Thank you Dr Phadke, Dineshji, Pankajji,Mohanji and  Mayurji

Regards
Bhagyashri

Ushadi micromini

Oct 1, 2011, 9:42:09 AM10/1/11
to efloraofindia
Congrats...Masdhuri...
now as you assimilate your knowledge...
write up about the plants that u did not know, and now know...
in your own words...
and put refs... to threads and wiki etc in your word file for your own
use later...
and when satisfied with what you arote.. share with indiatreepix...
title ie like a neophyte botanists's tale.. etc...

would be interesting .... reading and a great ad for our group...

usha di

On Oct 1, 7:43 am, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Gurcharanji and Balkarji.
>
> This has come as a surprise to me. The curiosity to know about the plants
> around me probably built up this number. It has been a great learning
> experience for me combined with intelligent interactions and sometimes fun
> filled too.
>
> In the last two months just sitting at home I have witnessed plant life not
> only In India and its valleys and Ghats but also other continents like
> Australia thanks to Ushaprabhaji. It has been a joyful experience.
>
> I think I now need to assimilate and understand more about plants identified
> before asking for further identifications.
>
> Best regards
> Bhagyashri
>

> On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Congrts Bhagyashri Ji. Keep it up [?]
>  360.gif
> < 1KViewDownload

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 9:46:07 AM10/1/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Thank you Ushadi
Regards
Bhagyashri

Yazdy Palia

Oct 1, 2011, 12:50:58 PM10/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congratulations Ms. Bhagyashree Ranade Ji.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 12:54:04 PM10/1/11
to Yazdy Palia, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Yazdi Paliaji
Regards
Bhagyashri

Prashant awale

Oct 1, 2011, 1:23:12 PM10/1/11
to Yazdy Palia, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats Bhagyashree ji. Keep it up.
Regards
Prashant

Nayan Singh

Oct 1, 2011, 1:29:06 PM10/1/11
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Bhagyashree Ji.
Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
Oct 1, 2011, 1:32:30 PM10/1/11
to Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Prashantji and Nayanji
Regards
Bhagyashri

Vijayasankar

Oct 2, 2011, 1:50:44 AM10/2/11
to Madhuri Raut, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats, Bhagyashri ji.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Madhuri Raut

Oct 2, 2011, 2:32:33 AM10/2/11
to Vijayasankar, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Vijayasankarji
Regards
Bhagyashri

Nidhan Singh

Oct 2, 2011, 6:15:27 AM10/2/11
to Madhuri Raut, Vijayasankar, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats Madhuri Ji,
keep it up!

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Madhuri Raut

Oct 2, 2011, 7:18:51 AM10/2/11
to Nidhan Singh, Vijayasankar, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Nidanji for encouraging words
Regards
Bhgayashri

hari lal

Oct 10, 2011, 12:37:36 AM10/10/11
to Madhuri Raut, Nidhan Singh, Vijayasankar, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Congrats Madhuri ji
--
HARI SHANKAR LAL
AT-SHIV KUTIR

Madhuri Raut

Oct 10, 2011, 1:13:09 AM10/10/11
to hari lal, Nidhan Singh, Vijayasankar, Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you Hari lalji
Regards
Bhagyashri