Celebrate Independence Day with spirit of eFI

1 view

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2011, 12:30:45 PM8/14/11
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Happy Independence Day to all of you.
Pl. Celebrate Independence Day with spirit of eFI.
eFI in some ways reflects the spirit of Free India.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 5000 species)

Smilax004

Aug 14, 2011, 12:57:51 PM8/14/11
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
WISH ALL MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL INDEPENDENCE DAY

Regards,
Giby

On Aug 14, 9:30 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,
> Happy Independence Day to all of you.
> Pl. Celebrate Independence Day with spirit of eFI.
> eFI in some ways reflects the spirit of Free India.
> --
> With regards,

> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1

> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &

> eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

> please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(more than 1680 members &
> 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(with a species database

Balkar Arya

Aug 14, 2011, 1:29:10 PM8/14/11
to Smilax004, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Thanks Garg Ji and Same to You and All members
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Ushadi micromini

Aug 14, 2011, 2:13:52 PM8/14/11
to efloraofindia

YES I WILL AND HOPE YOU ALL DO THE SAME>>>
AND hope all the sacrifices of the last few generation has been worth
it...

Usha di
=======

On Aug 14, 10:29 pm, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Garg Ji and Same to You and All members
>
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM, Smilax004 <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > WISH ALL MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL INDEPENDENCE DAY
>
> > Regards,
> > Giby
>
> > On Aug 14, 9:30 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Dear members,
> > > Happy Independence Day to all of you.
> > > Pl. Celebrate Independence Day with spirit of eFI.
> > > eFI in some ways reflects the spirit of Free India.
> > > --
> > > With regards,
> > > J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> > > 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> > > The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species*
> > &
> > > eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
> > > alphabetically & place-wise):
> >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
> > > for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
> > > For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
> > > please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
> >http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix(morethan 1680 members &
> > > 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website:
> >https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/(witha species database

Yazdy Palia

Aug 15, 2011, 3:48:53 AM8/15/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Happy Independence Day to all the members and moderators.
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

H S

Aug 15, 2011, 4:40:09 AM8/15/11
to Yazdy Palia, Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Mahaan the woh Phul.. jo Azaadi ki khushboo faila gaye,
Hasrat toh un Gunjo pe hai, Jo bin khile Murjha gaye...

Jai Hind!!!!

Wish All Happy Independence Day
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone