Flora of Chakrata: Chamaecrista mimosoides from Chakrata Mussoorie Road

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 9:27:20 PM9/27/11
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Chamaecrista mimosoides from Chakrata Mussoorie Road
pls validate
Thanks

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964
Chamaecrista mimosoides (1).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (2).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (3).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (4).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (5).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (6).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (7).JPG
Chamaecrista mimosoides (8).JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 27, 2011, 9:33:35 PM9/27/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
I think you have mixed up the two

The the last four had much smaller flowers, was potographed some distance away from Dakpathar ajnd should be Chamaecrista pumila. The first four should be C. mimosoides.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

Sep 27, 2011, 9:43:45 PM9/27/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Sir both were shot near to Tiger fall area on Main road
first for at 10:14 AM and second For at 09:04 AM
I think at 10:14 we got a good specimen and was shot again. As 09:04 specimen was not with opened flowers.
I think i dont have Dak pathar specimen
Thanks

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 27, 2011, 10:48:28 PM9/27/11
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Balkar ji
May be you are correct. I had photographed both on 16th September, one around 10.42 am near Dakpathar and one at 1.39 pm on Mussoorie Chakrata Road. I think they are different. I will upload them separately.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Sep 28, 2011, 8:00:52 AM9/28/11
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Sir I will see again my collection for Dak pathar plant at said time