fruits and veges

Inderjeet Sethi

Jan 4, 2011, 12:07:42 PM1/4/11
to indiantreepix
Pls identify the cucurbit.
Photo taken in September 2009 in Leh.

--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi
Delhi-110007
M: 9818775237
Picture 521.jpg
Picture 522.jpg
Picture 523.jpg

tanay bose

Jan 4, 2011, 12:52:49 PM1/4/11
to Inderjeet Sethi, indiantreepix
Is this by any chance any cultivar of Lagenaria siceraria
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Apr 16, 2011, 12:49:38 PM4/16/11
to efloraofindia, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Is this by any chance any cultivar of Lagenaria siceraria
Tanay”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

Picture 521.jpg
Picture 522.jpg
Picture 523.jpg

Yazdy Palia

Apr 16, 2011, 1:02:08 PM4/16/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi, sing...@gmail.com, tab...@gmail.com, amit...@gmail.com
To me, it looks like a Marsh melon before it is ripe? A wild guess.
Regards
Yazdy.

J.M. Garg