Plant for ID UP 3

Satish Phadke

Oct 11, 2010, 10:20:36 AM10/11/10
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again ID request from Ushaprabha ji

" Id pl of the flower seen by the roadside on the way to Eagle nest sant."
Ushaprabha Page
UP4.JPG
UP3.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 28, 2010, 2:55:43 PM10/28/10
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

UP4.JPG
UP3.JPG

Yazdy Palia

Oct 29, 2010, 12:34:09 AM10/29/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Dinesh Valke, Vijayasankar Raman
The picture is not very clear, but I think it is a plant that gives
out a white viscous fluid when you pick the flower or even a leaf. Any
clues?
Regards
Yazdy.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 11, 2010, 2:17:58 AM11/11/10
to efloraofindia
Resurfacing again for ID
Yazdi ji...............................................The picture is not very clear, but I think it is a plant that gives
out a white viscous fluid when you pick the flower or even a leaf. Any
clues?

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
Nov 11, 2010, 8:33:55 AM11/11/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Dr. Gurcharan Singh ji,
You are right, the flowers look like the ones from the plant with the
white sap. There is an ever green tree too with similar flowers. I
have tried to locate them on the net for some time but have not been
able to locate it. I will keep trying.
Regards
Yazdy.

Yazdy Palia

Nov 11, 2010, 10:15:42 AM11/11/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Is it TABERNAEMONTANA CORONARIA Syn. Ervatama coronaria?
Regards
Yazdy.

Mithilesh K. Pathak

Nov 11, 2010, 11:44:00 AM11/11/10
to efloraofindia
Daphne sp. Thymeliaceae

On Nov 11, 8:15 pm, Yazdy Palia <yazdypa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it TABERNAEMONTANA CORONARIA Syn. Ervatama coronaria?
> Regards
> Yazdy.

JM Garg

May 21, 2019, 1:03:23 AM5/21/19
to efloraofindia
UP4.JPG
UP3.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 21, 2019, 1:05:25 AM5/21/19
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page
I think it should be Daphne bholua Buch.-Ham. ex D.Don as per details and images herein.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

UP4.JPG
UP3.JPG