Malvaceae Week: Malvaviscus arboreus var. drummondii from Kukke (MW-AR10)

raghu ananth

Sep 11, 2011, 3:36:36 AM9/11/11
to efloraofindia
Malvaceae Week:Malvaviscus arboreus var. drummondii from Kukke (MW-AR10)
Wax Mallow
Malvaceae

Regards
Raghu

DSC_9610a Flower.jpg
DSC_9611c Plant.jpg
DSC_9611b Leaves.jpg
DSC_9611d Aphids.jpg

Madhuri Pejaver

Sep 11, 2011, 3:43:25 AM9/11/11
to efloraofindia, raghu ananth
till now most of the flowers seen on mail in this family were drooping or facing side ways. This one saw erect.
Nice flower
Madhuri

Ushadi micromini

Sep 11, 2011, 6:00:04 AM9/11/11
to efloraofindia

MAdhuri ji...
thats var. drummondii for you....that's the difference

http://www.smith.edu/gardens/bgilib/web/imageFrameset.php?latin_name=Malvaviscus+arboreus+var.+drummondii&cat=2
read, look nice pics..
Usha di

==

On Sep 11, 12:43 pm, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> till now most of the flowers seen on mail in this family were drooping or facing side ways. This one saw erect.
> Nice flower
> Madhuri

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 11, 2011, 6:26:26 AM9/11/11
to Ushadi micromini, Efloraindia
Thanks. No ji.
Madhuri
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

J.M. Garg

Dec 24, 2017, 2:36:27 AM12/24/17
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini, Madhuri Pejaver
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSC_9610a Flower.jpg