Wild Flower for ID : 010711 : AK-1

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 30, 2011, 11:49:11 PM6/30/11
to efloraofindia
Taken at Munnar,Kerala on the 21st of Oct, 2008.
A small plant, growing wild.
Aarti
DSCN6345.JPG

Mahadeswara

Jul 1, 2011, 8:57:32 AM7/1/11
to efloraofindia
Could this be Bidens species (B.biternata)? Need more details/ better
photograph to confirm.
>  DSCN6345.JPG
> 84KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 1, 2011, 9:48:30 AM7/1/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
Leaves suggest Bidens pilosa

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Nudrat

Jul 1, 2011, 3:42:44 PM7/1/11
to efloraofindia
Hello,

I agree wit h Gurcharanji.........It goes look very much like Bidens
pilosa

On Jul 1, 6:48 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Leaves suggest Bidens pilosa
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor

H S

Jul 2, 2011, 1:47:28 AM7/2/11
to Nudrat, efloraofindia
yes Bidens pilosa

regards,

--
- H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of
stone

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 2, 2011, 3:30:03 PM7/2/11
to Mahadeswara, Gurcharan Singh, nudrat.cat, H S, efloraofindia
Mahadeswara ji, Gurcharan ji, Nudrat ji, H S ji,
Thanks for the id.
I checked on FOI site, it seems to be Bidens pilosa.
Regards,
Aarti