Grass for id 160810MK1

Muthu Karthick

Aug 16, 2010, 4:46:31 AM8/16/10
to indiantreepix

Dear all,
Please id this grass species. For me this looks like Paspalam sp.
Height: up to 0.5 metre
Inflorescence: 5-7cm long
Location: Pallikarani wetland in Chennai
Date: 08 Jul 2008

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 16, 2010, 10:45:21 AM9/16/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, Vijayasankar Raman, promila chaturvedi
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Oct 16, 2010, 10:30:55 AM10/16/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, grassman

Oct 18, 2010, 1:52:02 AM10/18/10
to Anil Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Many thanks for the confirmation Anilji.

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Anil Kumar <crazyg...@gmail.com> wrote:
this one is Paspalum paspaloides
--
regards