Cestrum elegans fro HPU Summer Hill Shimla

Balkar Arya

Dec 31, 2010, 11:33:03 AM12/31/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Cestrum elegans fro HPU Summer Hill Shimla

--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Cestrum elegans1.JPG
Cestrum elegans2.JPG
Cestrum elegans3.JPG
Cestrum elegans4.JPG
Cestrum elegans5.JPG
Cestrum elegans6.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 31, 2010, 12:00:17 PM12/31/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Really elegant

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Dec 31, 2010, 1:12:49 PM12/31/10
to Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Truly elegant
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

JM Garg

Nov 23, 2017, 1:58:23 AM11/23/17
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, GurcharanSingh
I think more closer to images at Cestrum fasciculatum rather than those at Cestrum elegans
Cestrum elegans1.JPG
Cestrum elegans2.JPG
Cestrum elegans3.JPG
Cestrum elegans4.JPG
Cestrum elegans5.JPG
Cestrum elegans6.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 6, 2019, 1:11:32 AM12/6/19
to efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Cestrum elegans as per difference in Factsheet1 and Factsheet2
Our efloras only mention Cestrum elegans

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Cestrum elegans1.JPG
Cestrum elegans2.JPG
Cestrum elegans3.JPG
Cestrum elegans4.JPG