3rd Birthday wishes for Efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Jun 18, 2010, 6:45:04 AM6/18/10
to efloraofindia
Efloraofindia (earlier called Indiantreepix), which began its journey on 18th June'2007, has completed three years with 1250 members & 38,800 messages (9942 threads) surpassing all e-groups in India.
My 3rd Birthday wishes to the moderators, experts & other members.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Madhuri Pejaver

Jun 18, 2010, 7:03:27 AM6/18/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
WOW!
Congratulations to all moderators, experts, members, supporters
and hats off to you sir
I am very proud to be the member of this group
I t has given me a lot of knowledge, shown me beautiful flowers, trees, fruits, plants all over the world which otherwise would not have been possible
thanks to all and congratulations once again
Madhuri

Jun 18, 2010, 7:05:27 AM6/18/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulation to Garg ji and to efloraindia. Before the third birthday experts have already started working on the keys of various families, I am sure the ambitious efloraindia will soon be a reality. Happy birthday.

regards,
Rashida.

ajinkya gadave

Jun 18, 2010, 7:22:42 AM6/18/10
to Rashida Atthar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

35D.gif

ajinkya gadave

Jun 18, 2010, 7:24:36 AM6/18/10
to Rashida Atthar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Congratulations to all moderators, experts, members, supporters
03D.gif
B60.gif

Dinesh Valke

Jun 18, 2010, 7:36:01 AM6/18/10
to ajinkya gadave, Rashida Atthar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji and friends, best wishes to all of us in building eFlora of India.
Regards.
03D.gif
B60.gif

tanay bose

Jun 18, 2010, 8:13:27 AM6/18/10
to Dinesh Valke, ajinkya gadave, Rashida Atthar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
EFLORA OF INDIA

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

03D.gif
B60.gif
962.gif

Balkar Arya

Jun 18, 2010, 11:40:33 AM6/18/10
to tanay bose, Dinesh Valke, ajinkya gadave, Rashida Atthar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
EFLORA OF INDIA
AND
BEST WISHES FOR GREAT SUCCESS IN THE FOURTH YEAR

Regards
--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

nabha meghani

Jun 18, 2010, 11:53:08 AM6/18/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Best wishes to all.
Hope, you will celebrate many many more birthdays in the years to come!
Nalini
Jun 18, 2010, 2:15:07 PM6/18/10
to Yazdy Palia, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congrats & Best Wishes to one and all!
Garg ji, we understand and appreciate your dedication and the efforts you have put to take our group to such heights!!!
Pl keep it going...!

With regards

R. Vijayasankar

raghu ananth

Jun 18, 2010, 2:24:35 PM6/18/10
to R. Vijayasankar, Yazdy Palia, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Dear Friends,

The best thing about life is that one never knows what is around the corner. And I was thrilled to bits when I joined the group and saw many of the Indian tree/flora pictorial descriptions with great details.  Today when I revisited some of those photographs, contributors,  I went into a nostalgic spin.

Perhaps, Indian tree pixs / eflora group is one of the best things to have happened in the Indian floral community. Here's wishing that we continue our association and may the seeds of indian treepix, which was sown three  years ago, strengthen with each passing year.

Garg ji, Best wishes for the 3rd anniversary.

Cheers !

Raghu

Jun 19, 2010, 3:20:20 AM6/19/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Congratulations and best wishes to all the members, experts, moderators on this day. Still long way to go but its a really good beginning. Great effort on the part of Garg ji in making this happen. I can say now we all (I mean nature lovers,trekkers, Botanists and all experts) have a common platform, platform with a strong base to share our knowledge, views, photographs  etc.
Best wishes to one and all.

cheers
Prashant

Padmini Raghavan

Jun 19, 2010, 1:07:33 PM6/19/10
to Madhuri Pejaver, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg,
Many Many Thanks to you Sir,  for the inspired project you have launched.
Just by the way, how and why was the name efloraofindia chosen to replace indiantreepix?
I think I may have missed some mails at a certain period and was surprised to return to the online community and see the change.
 Your site is what is keeping me chronically sleep-deprived and loving it!
In gratitude,
Padmini Raghavan.

J.M. Garg

Jun 20, 2010, 2:15:09 AM6/20/10
to Padmini Raghavan, Madhuri Pejaver, efloraofindia
Padmini ji,
Name was changed to efloraofindia to make it more relevant to the discussion being held.

shubhada nikharge

Jun 20, 2010, 4:08:17 AM6/20/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, moderators, experts & all members of Efloraindia,
Congratulations and best wishes.
May we celebrate many more anniversaries of Efloraindia.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."