Flora of Arunachal Pradesh- Namdhapa near Miao- Fungi 3 for Id- JM

J.M. Garg

Dec 25, 2010, 9:00:54 AM12/25/10
to efloraofindia

Wild at Namdhapa near Miao, Arunachal Pradesh in 3rd week of August’10.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Fungi 3 I IMG_1659.jpg
Fungi 3 I2 IMG_1659.jpg
Fungi 3 I IMG_1658.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 25, 2010, 9:12:02 AM12/25/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Could this be some species of Trametes or Lenzites?
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

tanay bose

Dec 25, 2010, 11:21:20 AM12/25/10
to Pankaj Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I think some species of Daedalea from the gill structure

Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Inderjeet Sethi

Dec 26, 2010, 12:36:50 AM12/26/10
to tanay bose, Pankaj Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
To me also it looks like Daedalea quercina where the undersurface is maze-like, with thick walls as very clearly seen in this specimen. I think because it is young its colour is white. It may turn cream coloured later as is generally observed.
--
~ik~
Dr.Inderjeet Kaur Sethi