ID No.07052011 RD18

raju das

May 7, 2011, 9:48:40 AM5/7/11
to indiantreepix

Dear all,

Please help me to ID this herb

Date/Time-09/02/2011- 09 AM

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-  Assam,

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-  Herb (Common)

Inflorescence Type/ Size- as seen in the photos

--
Raju Das
Nature's Foster

raju das

May 7, 2011, 9:51:38 AM5/7/11
to indiantreepix

Dear all,

Please help me to ID this small herb

Date/Time-07/02/2011-11:20 AM

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-  Assam,

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type- Wild Type

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb-  Small herb

Inflorescence Type/ Size- as seen in the photos

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- White,

DSC_6553 (2).jpg
DSC_6554.jpg
DSC_6555 (2).jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 7, 2011, 10:18:22 AM5/7/11
to raju das, indiantreepix
Cardamine flexuosa

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

raju

May 9, 2011, 3:30:38 AM5/9/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Gurcharan Sir,
Thank you so much for the identification. I am extremely sorry to put
two plant for ID in same mail (could be due to same subject No.) The
first one is different.

With Regards,

Raju