efloraofindia:''For Id 30092011MR10’’ plant with showy leaves Pune

Madhuri Raut

Sep 30, 2011, 12:05:35 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia

Request for identification

Date/Time-Sep2011

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-Pune

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-Garden

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Shrub

Height/Length-2-3 feet

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size-green showy

No flowers or fruits

Regards

Bhagyashri

280920112092.jpg
280920112093.jpg

Balkar Arya

Sep 30, 2011, 12:26:31 AM9/30/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Philodendron sp
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Tanay Bose

Sep 30, 2011, 1:02:13 AM9/30/11
to Balkar Arya, Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Philodendron bipinnatifidum?
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 30, 2011, 2:14:41 AM9/30/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya, tanay bose
Probably Philodendron xanadu of Araceae family.

Regards
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Ushadi micromini

Sep 30, 2011, 8:01:20 AM9/30/11
to efloraofindia
not Philodendron xanadu
very different leaf anatomy from those in Madhuris pics...

I own one, sitting my drawing room right now..
may be I should take pics and upload...

Usha di
====

On Sep 30, 11:14 am, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably* **Philodendron xanadu *of Araceae family.
> *
> *
>
> Regards
> *Giby*
> *
> *
> * *
>
> On 30 September 2011 09:56, Balkar Arya <balkara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > *Philodendron sp*

Madhuri Raut

Oct 1, 2011, 5:14:34 AM10/1/11
to Ushadi micromini, efloraofindia
Thank you Balkarji,Tanayji,Gibyji and Ushadi. Can someone help to confirm the Id?
Regards
Bhagyashri

J.M. Garg

Feb 6, 2016, 12:46:32 AM2/6/16