efloraofindia:''For Id 28092011MR6’’ ?Clitoria ternatea Pune

Madhuri Raut

Sep 28, 2011, 12:23:30 AM9/28/11
to efloraofindia

Request for identification

Date/Time-Sep 2011

Location- Place, Altitude, GPS-Pune

Habitat- Garden/ Urban/ Wild/ Type-Garden

Plant Habit- Tree/ Shrub/ Climber/ Herb- Climber

Leaves Type/ Shape/ Size-green

Flowers Size/ Colour/ Calyx/ Bracts- Pale blue flower

Reagards
Bhagyashri
270920112066.jpg
270920112065.jpg

Tanay Bose

Sep 28, 2011, 12:28:43 AM9/28/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
Clitoria ternatea
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

hari lal

Sep 28, 2011, 12:29:06 AM9/28/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia
i think it is centrocema sps cletoria ternatea having trifoliate leaves & dark blue colour flower
--
HARI SHANKAR LAL
AT-SHIV KUTIR

Giby Kuriakose

Sep 28, 2011, 9:18:36 AM9/28/11
to Madhuri Raut, efloraofindia, hari lal, tanay bose
This is undoubtedly Clitoria ternatea of Leguminosae family
Please check the following link for character description. Leaflets can be 3-7 foliolate.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Madhuri Raut

Sep 28, 2011, 9:28:45 AM9/28/11
to Giby Kuriakose, efloraofindia, hari lal, tanay bose
Thank you Tanayji,Hari lalji and Gibyji
@Gibyji Thank you for the link so that I am not adamant about leaves again Ha ha...
Regards
Bhagyashri

Ushadi micromini

Sep 29, 2011, 12:51:15 AM9/29/11
to efloraofindia

oh... I must have missed this yesterday..
it is undoubtedly Clitorea..
I must say a very nice light color...
more I see clitorea... more colors i am seeing...
a couple of days ago I photographed a very light violet.. almost
white...the gardener insisted it was white...
its not..
I'll upload it today...

Usha di..
Bhagyashri ... keep looking and may be we can catalogue all the colors
of clitorea in india...

===============

... i
On Sep 28, 6:28 pm, Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Tanayji,Hari lalji and Gibyji
> @Gibyji Thank you for the link so that I am not adamant about leaves again
> Ha ha...
> Regards
> Bhagyashri
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > This is undoubtedly *Clitoria ternatea** of Leguminosae family *
> > Please check the following link for character description. Leaflets can be
> > 3-7 foliolate.
>
> >http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200012053
>
> > Regards,
> > Giby
>
> > On 28 September 2011 09:59, hari lal <taxo....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> i think it is centrocema sps cletoria ternatea having trifoliate leaves &
> >> dark blue colour flower

> >> --
> >> HARI SHANKAR LAL
> >> AT-SHIV KUTIR