Re: [efloraofindia:81359] Malvaceae week 0905- 9112011 UD 024Brachichiton acerifolius

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2011, 4:02:06 AM9/12/11
to Satish Phadke, Efloraindia, ushadi Micromini, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya
It had occured to me too. Except stigma is smaller.
Madhuri
Sep 12, 2011, 4:44:58 AM9/12/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, Satish Phadke, Efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya

Yes, Satish ji and Madhuri...that's what I thought this week when the Firmiana came up...

like minds  think alike, ?  :) ...
usha di

Thanks Tanay

Ushadi micromini

Sep 12, 2011, 8:49:15 AM9/12/11
to efloraofindia

Chaning subject line...
Madhuri ji you had eatne one space ...:)... hungry kya?

this way your comment will get back to original thread...
lets hope it does..
Usha di
======

On Sep 12, 1:44 pm, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes, Satish ji and Madhuri...that's what I thought this week when the
> Firmiana came up...
>
> like minds  think alike, ?  :) ...
> usha di
>
> Thanks Tanay
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM, <formpeja...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It had occured to me too. Except stigma is smaller.
> > Madhuri

formp...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2011, 8:52:21 AM9/12/11
to ushadi Micromini, Efloraindia, Satish Phadke, Gurcharan Singh, Balkar Arya
Yes mam! But it was a real treat to eyes.
madhuri

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: ushadi Micromini <micromi...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:14:58 +0530