eFI woman of July'11- Dr. Usha Desai (among non-moderators)

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2011, 1:48:11 AM8/1/11
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Dear all,
She joined recently in Feb'11. But has taken immense interest since then in eFI. This is what she has to say while joining eFI:
"Usha Desai, MD Research and Medicine my avocation, done a lot of micro, macro , electron microscopy in past, and now studying Ethnobotany , my motto is "Trees Are Our Mashima©"..... Photographing Trees of Calcutta is one of my ambitions esp tracking down and documenting trees that Benthill wrote about. Just discovered your group through Wikipedia while searching for Ceiba pentandra which is flowering this week 2/25 to 2/28 2011 in Calcutta.... will be pleased immensely if you allow me to join your group....it seems only member can ask for id of unrecognised trees etc , it would help me if I could ask for advice. Thanks, Usha"
May be other members know more about her.
Already she has sent 140 messages in July'11 & is the highest poster among non-moderators.

Other top five contributors among non- moderators are Aarti ji, Hemson (Alfred) ji, Mahadeswara ji & Madhuri ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Yazdy Palia

Aug 1, 2011, 1:53:00 AM8/1/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Congratulations Usha Desai Ji,
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

formp...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2011, 2:05:17 AM8/1/11
to J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Congratulations!
The woman of the month.
Nice reading it.
Yes Gargji I accept she takes a lot of interest in the group, tell nice stories, and gives a prank when needed.
She appears to be self made, self moulded lady. Very perticular, and strict.
Ushadi this is reading and appreciating you. Don't take it otherwise.
Hahahah! Gargji you have included me too. Thank you, thank you! Just wait for my retirement. And then I will identify every flower which comes on eflora. (If till then any are left out! Hahahaha!!!!)
Madhuri

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: "J.M. Garg" <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:18:11 +0530
To: efloraofindia<indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Ushadi micromini<micromi...@gmail.com>
Subject: [efloraofindia:75574] eFI woman of July'11- Dr. Usha Desai (among non-moderators)

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2011, 2:21:27 AM8/1/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Congratulations Ushadi for being the eFl women for the month of July
Congratulations Aarti ji, Hemson ji, Mahadeswara ji and Madhuri ji for being in the top line up

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dinesh Valke

Aug 1, 2011, 2:30:02 AM8/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, formp...@yahoo.com, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
... this is good happening.
Envying you all :)
Am buried in lots of office work.

Hearty congratulations to all the top posters.
Posters whose names are hidden just because they are not with in the first 10 .... REMEMBER you may be not listed just because you were one post less !!!

So Happy posting ... More posting !!!

Regards.
Dinesh

Balkar Arya

Aug 1, 2011, 3:05:50 AM8/1/11
to Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh, formp...@yahoo.com, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Congrts to All
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

formp...@yahoo.com

Aug 1, 2011, 3:13:14 AM8/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Thank you, thank you
Aha! Gurucharanji, gargji !!!
Help help. I am so sorry that since I was the only Madhuri interacting till last few days, I took it for granted that it is me. But it won't be. It must be. Madhuri Raut and not me!
I am sorry that I snached away her credit.
Dear Madhuri I know you sign as Bhagyashree. But your email I'd says Madhuri raut. Generally when people respond they respond to the mail I'd. It has happened with NaBhaji. Repeatedly poor lady has tried to explain that her name is Nilima, but people like me call her Nabhaji only. Like HS, and so on.
The problem is I have only one name from my birth. Not even a pet name or short form. Sooooo! I can't change my name. If you can change your mail I'd as Bhagyashree raut things will change. Or else I have to be very careful and concious hence forth. I am really sorry group members and Madhuri raut.
Madhuri Pejaver

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:51:27 +0530
Cc: J.M. Garg<jmg...@gmail.com>; Efloraindia<indian...@googlegroups.com>; Ushadi micromini<micromi...@gmail.com>

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2011, 4:49:02 AM8/1/11
to formp...@yahoo.com, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Madhuri ji
You can't escape like that. Her name is Madhuri Raut (now Bhagshree Raut) and email ID iti...@gmail.com

Your email ID is quite distinct formp...@yahoo.com

Google does not make these simple mistakes, so accept congrats humbly

We will have our party when we visit you.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Madhuri Pejaver

Aug 1, 2011, 4:52:57 AM8/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Oh!
 Great!
Thanks again.
formpejaver stands for -----formadhuripejaver.
party for sure. Wish to visit Kashmir in your presence. let me see when i get time for outings now.
Bye
Madhuri

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 1, 2011, 11:36:01 AM8/1/11
to Madhuri Pejaver, J.M. Garg, Efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
I am happy I was not wrong while congratulating. It is Ushadi (Ushadi Micromini) who is the winner for the month of July.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Ushadi micromini

Aug 1, 2011, 12:01:18 PM8/1/11
to efloraofindia
Gee, gosh...
thanks for liking the stories... all, esp Madhuri ji (since she wrote
about it)..
humble, humble...
Love the group...

Usha di
======

On Aug 1, 8:36 pm, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am happy I was not wrong while congratulating. It is Ushadi (Ushadi
> Micromini) who is the winner for the month of July.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Madhuri Pejaver <formpeja...@yahoo.com>wrote:
>

> > Oh!
> >  Great!
> > Thanks again.
> > formpejaver stands for -----formadhuripejaver.
> > party for sure. Wish to visit Kashmir in your presence. let me see when i
> > get time for outings now.
> > Bye
> > Madhuri

Ushadi micromini

Aug 1, 2011, 12:04:36 PM8/1/11
to efloraofindia

Dear Garg ji:
gee whiz, did I say all that initially???,
that's about everything... there is to know...
Thanks for letting me join your group...

I am hoping that when next you are in Cal you'll let know and allow me
to go on a tree/id walk//
photography walk with you.....
As to this group, am enjoying the interactions and am learning by
leaps and bounds...
Usha di
=====