identification no270111sn1

Satish Nikam

Jan 27, 2011, 4:41:52 AM1/27/11
to Indiantrees Pics
sir,
     thanks for all the id.s so far. some more for today
date/time:jan11
location:mulshi,pune
habitat:wild
plant habit:shrub maybe
height:about3ft.
leaves:--
inflorescence:__
fruits:__
other info:--
thanks
withregards
satish nikam

IMG_3617-r.JPG
IMG_3637-r.JPG
IMG_3638-r.JPG

Vijayasankar

Jan 27, 2011, 11:53:37 AM1/27/11
to Satish Nikam, Indiantrees Pics
Callicarpa species.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi

Mayur Nandikar

Jan 29, 2011, 12:49:24 AM1/29/11
to Vijayasankar, Satish Nikam, Indiantrees Pics
Hello
May be Callicarpa tomentosa.
--
Mr. Mayur D. Nandikar,
Research Student,

J.M. Garg

May 17, 2011, 11:56:34 PM5/17/11
to efloraofindia, Satish Nikam, Vijayasankar Raman, Mayur Nandikar, le...@rediffmail.com, drsmp...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com, ajinky...@gmail.com, agasti...@yahoo.co.in, aparna...@gmail.com, raani...@gmail.com, neha.v...@gmail.com, rahu...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Callicarpa species.

Regards
Vijayasankar Raman

“May be Callicarpa tomentosa.” from Mayur ji.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1580 members & 66,000 messages on 30/3/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 4500 species)

IMG_3617-r.JPG
IMG_3637-r.JPG
IMG_3638-r.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 24, 2011, 3:10:15 PM8/24/11
to J.M. Garg, Satish Nikam, Vijayasankar Raman, indiantreepix, Mayur Nandikar
I too think that this could be Callicarpa tomentosa of Lamiaceae
family.

Regards,
Giby

On Aug 24, 12:59 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
> Some earlier relevant feedback:

> “*Callicarpa species*.
> Regards
> Vijayasankar Raman”
>
> “May be *Callicarpa tomentosa*.” from Mayur ji.

H S

Aug 25, 2011, 1:39:50 AM8/25/11
to Smilax004, J.M. Garg, Satish Nikam, Vijayasankar Raman, indiantreepix, Mayur Nandikar
yes Callicarpa tomentosa
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone