Mushroom for id 030910MK3

Muthu Karthick

Sep 3, 2010, 8:17:12 AM9/3/10
to indiantreepix
Dear all,
Kindly help to id this mushroom found on a forest floor of Sathyamangalam wls. The area is heavily infested with Prosopis juliflora invasive.
Size: about 5cm across

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

tanay bose

Sep 3, 2010, 5:26:00 PM9/3/10
to Muthu Karthick, indiantreepix
some species of Lepiota
tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

J.M. Garg

Oct 10, 2010, 7:17:12 AM10/10/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi, nabha meghani, chile...@gmail.com

Earlier relevant feedback:

“some species of Lepiota
tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Pic 029.jpg
Pic 030.jpg
Pic 031.jpg

jmgarg1

Oct 31, 2010, 12:26:07 AM10/31/10
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick, tanay bose, nabha meghani, Inderjeet Sethi
Earlier relevant feedback:
some species of Lepiota
tanay”

Nov 13, 2010, 9:16:46 PM11/13/10
to efloraofindia
Earlier relevant feedback:
some species of Lepiota
tanay”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Apr 7, 2019, 6:21:38 AM4/7/19
to efloraofindia, Muthu Karthick
I think more close to images at Macrolepiota procera (Scop.) Singer, 1948
Pic 029.jpg
Pic 030.jpg
Pic 031.jpg