Re: [efloraofindia:68612] Ranunculac eae Week- Thalictrum dalzellii -PKA1

Prashant awale

May 2, 2011, 11:12:52 AM5/2/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Thanks Ritesh ji, Gurcharan Singh ji, Tanay ji. As requested by Ritesh ji sharing few more snaps of this plant.

Regards
Prashant

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM, tanay bose <tanay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Extraordinary catch Prasant Ji
the water droplets looks really awesome
Tanay

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Prashant ji
Really nice flowers, particularly for this genus.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Prashant awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thalictrum dalzellii, beautiful erect herb from Purundar Fort, Maharashtra
(Date/Time: 31-07-2010/ 11:50AM)

regards
Prashant

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

ITP- Swetambari-IMG_0534.jpg
ITP-Swetambara-IMG_0535.jpg
swetambara-IMG_9527.jpg

Dinesh Valke

May 2, 2011, 1:50:25 PM5/2/11
to tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
... was along with Prashant at Purandar fort.

Thalictrum dalzellii Thalictrum dalzelliiThalictrum dalzellii

Regards.
Dinesh

Ritesh Choudhary

May 2, 2011, 9:18:42 PM5/2/11
to efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Prashantji for sharing complete details of the plant.

I wish one day I'll get an opportunity to join you and Dinesh sir in
floristic exploration work.

Regards,
Ritesh.

Dinesh Valke

May 3, 2011, 12:45:42 AM5/3/11
to Ritesh Choudhary, efloraofindia
... we are honoured Ritesh ji ... will be a great pleasure !!
Regards.
Dinesh