Id please

L. Rasingam

Jun 29, 2010, 7:21:20 AM6/29/10
to efloraofindia
Dear All
Please identify the climber (Asclepiadaceae)

By
L.Rasingam
Asclepiadaceae.JPG

L. Rasingam

Jul 1, 2010, 9:21:54 AM7/1/10
to efloraofindia
Dear All,
Please identify the plant.
This is a perennial herb reaching 1m height.
I think this might be a member of the genus Orthosiphon.

Regards
L.Rasingam
Orthosiphon sp..JPG

tanay bose

Jul 1, 2010, 10:57:09 AM7/1/10
to L. Rasingam, efloraofindia
Orthosiphon labiatus I hope !!
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

J.M. Garg

Jul 10, 2010, 12:19:24 AM7/10/10
to efloraofindia, Rasingam L., tanay bose, Rashida Atthar, Dinesh Valke, Prashant awale

Earlier relevant feedback:

Orthosiphon labiatus I hope !!
Tanay”

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Orthosiphon sp..JPG

Dinesh Valke

Jul 10, 2010, 6:06:11 AM7/10/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Rasingam L., tanay bose, Rashida Atthar, Prashant awale
... me too think it to be species of Orthosiphon ... have seen O. rubicundus in Western Ghats (vicinity of Mumbai and Thane).
Cannot ascertain species.

Regards.

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 23, 2010, 11:15:40 PM8/23/10
to efloraofindia, L. Rasingam, TANAY BOSE, Dinesh Valke
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback
Tanay...............................................Orthosiphon labiatus
Dinesh ji........................................... me too think it to be species of Orthosiphon ... have seen O. rubicundus in Western Ghats (vicinity of Mumbai and Thane). Cannot ascertain species.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Aug 24, 2010, 7:10:24 AM8/24/10
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, L. Rasingam, TANAY BOSE, Dinesh Valke
I think this got into wrong thread....
Regards
Pankaj

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 24, 2010, 10:25:21 AM8/24/10
to Pankaj Kumar, efloraofindia, L. Rasingam, TANAY BOSE, Dinesh Valke
I don't know how it is wrong thread when all the three photographs 1 July, 10 July and today (24 August) are the same

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Satish Phadke

Nov 3, 2010, 11:28:17 AM11/3/10
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for ID.

Nov 8, 2010, 2:58:52 PM11/8/10
to Satish Phadke, indiantreepix
this may be Hoya sp.
kunhikannan

--
Dr. C.Kunhikannan,
Division of Biodiversity,

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 21, 2010, 5:54:41 PM11/21/10
to efloraofindia, L. Rasingam, Satish Phadke, C KUNHIKANNAN
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

It seems to me Sehima nervosum
kunhikannan

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
Aug 20, 2016, 8:13:43 AM8/20/16
to efloraofindia
Orthosiphon sp..JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 15, 2021, 2:16:31 AM10/15/21
to efloraofindia
A mixed thread, two different plants uploaded in two successive posts with same subject line.