Reg. Money Collection

Phani_Finance

Apr 29, 2010, 7:23:42 AM4/29/10
to Indian Organization BTH
Hi all,

The following are the people who will be in charge of collecting money
for Indian Day.. Some have already given money (i.e. 100 SEK
individual contribution), if information is not reached or any queries
please contact the following persons as per branches.

Sorry I'm not able to post individual account numbers of these
persons, but will do soon soon.

Signal (DSP)

Avinash (aavinas...@yahoo.co.in)

Software
Brahmam - Veeru (brahm...@gmail.com)

Tele
Ravi (kravik...@yahoo.com)

Fre movers
Broadly they come from two states - AP & Tamilnad, it is easier for us
to collect this way.

Vishal (vish...@gmail.com) & Ganesh (s-ga...@hotmail.com)

Regards
Phani

Phani_Finance

Apr 29, 2010, 7:45:00 AM4/29/10
to Indian Organization BTH
Update -

Sudheer (sukuma...@gmail.com) from Tele is also in charge. People
who have given money to him, that's fine.