Just Checking

Jaunty

Mar 25, 2011, 4:16:13 PM3/25/11
to Incursion
Curious to see if this project is still alive.

Elethiomel

Mar 25, 2011, 5:06:37 PM3/25/11
to Incursion
I think it is safe to assume that it is alive. Incursion being on
hiatus is a regular occurrence, and I at least do not expect a new
version soon. I am confident that Julian will release a new version in
the future, but I don't pretend to speak on his behalf. I do think
he'd be nice enough to post here if something comes up that precludes
further Incursion development, though.

Drakkar

Mar 25, 2011, 10:37:56 PM3/25/11
to incu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, though I generally assume any radio silence from him is either
A) Him busy working like a bee or B) Him taking a break to avoid
burning out. So yeah.

Jaunty

Mar 26, 2011, 1:17:55 AM3/26/11
to Incursion
Awesome, thanks. I recently stumbled upon this, so I wasn't sure what
level of activity was normal.

Journeyman

Mar 28, 2011, 3:11:26 PM3/28/11
to Incursion
I just moved, so no work in the last 3 weeks and probably
none in the next. After that, though, I'm really planning
on gearing down and getting more done.

So it's alive, but there's still no release date short of
"on the horizon sometime".

-- Julian Mensch