Configure Shell Colors

Andrei CRACIUN

Mar 7, 2008, 4:49:06 AM3/7/08
to ijython
Hi all,

I've tried to fix issue #287 and I do not know how to type in the
ijython console some input data that will be interpreted as: Local,
Builtin, Convention and String. Can you please help me on this?

Regards,
Andrei

Duncan Child

Mar 7, 2008, 5:53:15 PM3/7/08
to ijytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrei,

I know how to hack this but please remind us how to fix this properly in ijython

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" Traceback (innermost last):
File "<string>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: no module named shutil

Thanks

Duncan

Andrei CRACIUN

Mar 7, 2008, 6:11:49 PM3/7/08
to ijytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Duncan,

When starting ijython from the main class org.leo.shell.IJython the following VM arguments (In Ecplise this can be found in the Run Dialog, Arguments tab) should be added: -Dpython.home=path_to_jython_installation. (Jython can be downloaded from www.jython.org)

Regards,
Andrei

Duncan Child

Mar 8, 2008, 12:33:54 PM3/8/08
to ijytho...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 7, 3:49 am, Andrei CRACIUN <andrei.craciun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've tried to fix issue #287 and I do not know how to type in the
> ijython console some input data that will be interpreted as:

Local,

a = 1

Builtin,

dir()