How to install flash cretor in linux

saurabh gorecha

Jun 19, 2008, 1:28:29 PM6/19/08
to iit...@googlegroups.com
I trying to install f4l(flash for linux)
but i am finding these problem

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of f4l:
 f4l depends on libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.3.4); however:
  Package libqt3c102-mt is not installed.
 f4l depends on libqt3c102-mt (>= 3:3.3.4-3); however:
  Package libqt3c102-mt is not installed.
dpkg: error processing f4l (--install):
 f4l

sombody can tell me how i can resolve such problem
--
regards
saurabh gorecha

gajendra khanna

Jun 19, 2008, 1:46:55 PM6/19/08
to iit...@googlegroups.com
make sure your repo has the necessary libqt3c102-mt package greater
than the required version. If not you may have to upgrade.

saurabh gorecha

Jun 19, 2008, 1:55:48 PM6/19/08
to iit...@googlegroups.com
if i try to install libqt3c102-mt this erroe will apear

Package libqt3c102-mt is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
  libqt3-mt
E: Package libqt3c102-mt has no installation candidate

libqt3-mt is already installed.

what can i do now.
--
regards
saurabh gorecha

gajendra khanna

Jun 19, 2008, 1:57:23 PM6/19/08
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Are you sure you have the full repository listed?
Try installing the libqt3-mt package and then see if you still have
the problem.

saurabh gorecha

Jun 19, 2008, 3:40:01 PM6/19/08
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Hi All
Problem was with the deb package i had downloaded. It was asking for an old library which has since been replaced by libqt3-mt.
I was able to compile it from the latest cvs repository (got from f4l.sf.net) and i have got the desired executable now.
Thanks.
Saurabh.
--
regards