Switching between tabs in Kile

Naren Bharatwaj

Nov 16, 2010, 8:08:49 AM11/16/10
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Can someone guide me on configuring a keyboard shortcut to switch between tabs in Kile. I'm running version 2.0.85 on ubuntu 10.04. I tried to find it out myself using google, but was unable to do so.

Thanks in Advance,

Naren Bharatwaj

A. Mani

Nov 18, 2010, 8:29:45 AM11/18/10
to iit...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Naren Bharatwaj
<naren.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone guide me on configuring a keyboard shortcut to switch between
> tabs in Kile. I'm running version 2.0.85 on ubuntu 10.04. I tried to find it
> out myself using google, but was unable to do so.

Alt + left

Alt + right

is the default

You can add more shortcuts via the settings menu

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani
ASL, CLC,  AMS, CMS

Naren Bharatwaj

Nov 22, 2010, 2:25:05 AM11/22/10
to iit...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Saved me a lot of effort. Is there a way to rearrange tabs?

Naren