iPad

1 view

davidw89

Apr 5, 2010, 11:58:01 PM4/5/10
to iFlicks
Could the author update us on whether iPad preset are going to be
offered, and if so what resolution etc?

Jendrik Bertram

Apr 6, 2010, 2:03:17 AM4/6/10
to ifl...@googlegroups.com
Videos converted with the current Apple TV preset should work (and look) fine on the iPad.
Once the iPad is available in Germany I am going to run a few tests myself and might add a optimized preset.

On 06.04.2010, at 05:58, davidw89 wrote:

> Could the author update us on whether iPad preset are going to be
> offered, and if so what resolution etc?

Tim

Apr 6, 2010, 11:44:15 AM4/6/10
to iFlicks
You can also use the HD 720p setting, as the iPad is compatible with
this format.