Old Applications missing after new application Install

raghu

Apr 15, 2010, 2:22:21 PM4/15/10
Hello

I have exported an application in Test server and tried to install the
application in Prod(Websphere 6.0 in both test and prod). I stopped my
target appserver before installing the application. Before I stop the
appserver and install new application, all my applications were
working fine. After I install new application and restart the server
all the old applications are missing in the console as well as in the
installedApps folder. Is there any workaround for this without
restoring the backup ?

Thanks in Advance,
Raghu

Сергей

May 21, 2010, 8:11:42 AM5/21/10

Check context root on the old and new one applications.