Authentication in ibm portal server

Somashekar.V.A

Nov 22, 2008, 5:07:31 AM11/22/08
hi all,
we have integrated the Ibm tivoli directory server v 6.0 and ibm
portal server v 6.0. if the new user sign up for the portal server the
user details will be avilable in the tivoli directory server.

how to create the password policy in the tivoli directory server?
how to assign the password policy to the user?
can we create our own login portlet for the portal server?
if the password is locked will that be validated in the portal server
login portlet?