ARI Watch .com

1 view

Mark

Jul 14, 2005, 5:49:37 PM7/14/05
I have a new website up called ARI Watch.
The URL is http://www.ariwatch.com .

The page "Ayn Rand and the Noble Lie"
is not too bad:
http://www.ariwatch.com/AynRandAndTheNobleLie.htm

Jim Klein

Jul 14, 2005, 11:53:14 PM7/14/05
Mark wrote:

> I have a new website up called ARI Watch.
> The URL is http://www.ariwatch.com .

Box it and ship it. This happens to mean a lot to me personally. I've been
trying to cover the moral aspect of this issue for many years now, and I
hugely appreciate your covering the practical.

What a shock...the moral is the practical.

"How to Kill a Lie" is an absolute must-read IMO.

I wonder if Diane Hsieh allows herself to view such matter. If she does,
I'd sure like to hear her response(s).

I only read a few articles so far, but it looks like a job well done. For
an armchair theoretician like me, there's nothing quite like seeing the
instantiations of his theories; thanks.

jk

Mark

Jul 16, 2005, 1:24:53 PM7/16/05
Thanks for the kind words, Jim.

> "How to Kill a Lie" ...

Your recollection of the title suggests two
different pages criticizing Harry Binswanger:

"How to Kill an Idea"
http://www.ariwatch.com/HowToKillAnIdea.htm

and

"The Big Lie: Intelligence Failure in Iraq"
http://www.ariwatch.com/TheBigLie.htm

Matt Barrow

Jul 16, 2005, 9:10:51 PM7/16/05

"Mark" <x...@nexet.net> wrote in message

> Thanks for the kind words, Jim.
>
> > "How to Kill a Lie" ...
>
> Your recollection of the title suggests two
> different pages criticizing Harry Binswanger:

When you opponents align themsevles with a raging lunatic like Jim, then you
can fell pretty safe.

Birds-0f-a-feather and all that.

--
Matt