firefox setup issue

20 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

nik

chưa đọc,
17:51:49 10 thg 4, 200910/4/09
đến Fiddler
I installed Fiddler. Under Tools, the Monitor with Fiddler menu and
the three submenus appear. However, the Fiddler main window does not.

Message in the Firefox Error console:
FiddlerHook Monitoring Error: Component returned failure code:
0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWindowsRegKey.readIntValue]

What do I need to do to set up this application correctly?

Thanks,
Nik

EricLaw

chưa đọc,
19:41:49 10 thg 4, 200910/4/09
đến Fiddler
Nik-- Which version of Fiddler did you install? Choosing the various
"Monitor with Fiddler" options doesn't actually directly launch
Fiddler; for that you will need to add the "Launch Fiddler" toolbar
button and click that.

Instructions are here: https://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/addons/fiddlerhook/help.asp

The error you see in the script console is probably resolved by the
latest version; please www.fiddler2.com/dl/Fiddler2betasetup.exe

thx!
-Eric
Trả lời tất cả