points - salary

Rajesh kumar

Jul 28, 2008, 12:46:54 PM7/28/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

How the points are calculated for the salary. The CTC (or) take home.
Somebody's telling to calculate only the taxable amount ( not including the allowances/reimbursements ).

If I am not eligible for Tier1 ..Can I approach for any consultant in chennai to get a Tier 2 work permit VISA.

Your suggestion will makes me happy.

Thanks and regards,
Kumaran

Sohel

Jul 28, 2008, 2:31:40 PM7/28/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
whoever told u tht doesn't know to read english...it is callculated on ur gross income including all allowances and income....dont bother going thriu a consultant I can guide u thru ur application....lets agree on a Fee...

GANGA SUNEETHA

Jul 28, 2008, 5:02:11 PM7/28/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One of my friend is working in UK from 6 months onsite.He is planning to apply for HSMP. If he stay here for more than 6 months will they consider UK salary or Indian salary????

Please let us know these details.

Cheers,
Ganga.

Sohel

Jul 28, 2008, 5:42:00 PM7/28/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
If he stays more than six months then UK salary will be considered....

GANGA SUNEETHA

Jul 28, 2008, 5:48:34 PM7/28/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
how can we know whether he is eligible for the extension or not.Can you provide me more details on this.

Cheers.

Sohel

Jul 29, 2008, 3:12:34 AM7/29/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
wat extension?

Jisha Santosh

Jul 29, 2008, 6:39:09 AM7/29/08
to HS...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys ....

Has anybody worked on a dependant work permit in Uk and then applied for Tier- 1 from India .
Please let me know as I am planning to do the same & had some questions .

Cheers
Jisha